Come & Race Your Sailboat at the Deep Cove Yacht Club
The Deep Cove Yacht Club has an open invitation to all sailboat owners to come out and join their race!
The Deep Cove Yacht Club is located on the eastern shore of Vancouver Island, opposite the Chrome Point Lighthouse at the end of Baynes Sound, and Hornby Islands. The club was formed in 1997 with the idea that club racing should be fun, inexpensive and available to everyone.
- DBYC sail races are open to all sailors - members and non-members.
- Entry cost for the season is $20 for members and $30 for non-members.
- Signed waivers along with proof of insurance are required.
2016 Sail Race Schedule:
- Sunday March 6th and 20th
- Sunday April 3rd and 17th
- Sunday May 1st, 15th, and 29th
- Sunday June 12th and 26th
- Sunday August 28th
- Sunday September 11th and 25th
- Sunday October 9th and 23rd
- Sunday November 6th and 20th
Anyone who is interested in racing or crewing, please contact Peter Schiedel, Fleet Captain Sail at firstname.lastname@example.org